Patterns & Tooling
Patterns can be made by conventional methods or by modern CNC techniques.This allows us to produce the most economical pattern / tool for the casting requirement.
We can use existing parts whether broken or worn out, to use as a pattern in some circumstances.
We can make the following types of patterns:
- Wood - Production, multi impression on boards, in compacts (frames) or loose patterns.
- Resin - Production, multi impression made conventionally or by CNC methods.
- Metal - Usually multi impression production patterns made from a wooden master.
- Polystyrene - Only used for one offs, and when wood pattern costs are high.
- Existing Part - We can use an existing casting, add material to cover shrinkage and machining.
- Tooling - Cast iron dies for gravity die casting.
- High grade steel dies for pressure die casting.
- Aluminium dies for investment casting.
Please contact us on 077 22277631 or use our online enquiry form and we'll call you back.